Frigidaire WF3CB Puresource 3 Filter review :
==> See Best Refrigerator Water Filters
- Min/Max Operating Temp: 33 F – 100 F (0.6 C -38 C),Rated Capacity: 200 gallons (757 L) with an indicator light
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm (1.9 L/min),Min/Max Working Pressure: 30 – 100 psi (206.8 – 689.5 kPa)
- The Frigidaire water filter WF3CB produces cleaner, better tasting drinking and cooking water.
- Frigidaire PureSource 3 Water Filters fit specific Frigidaire Side-by-Side models after 2009 that use a water filter located in the back, right top.
- With filter ULTRAWF, which is longer. WF3CB lenght is 9 inches.
When it comes to your water filter, compatible isn’t comparable.
- Frigidaire filters offer 3 levels of carbon filtration that trap sediment, chemicals, and harmful impurities.
- Their filters are NSF certified, the gold standard in water filtration.
- Compatible or look-alike filters aren’t guaranteed to offer the same water quality. Some may even leave your water in worse condition than it started.
The Frigidaire WF3CB pure source 3 replacement ice & water filter is used to replace water filters in Frigidaire side-by-side refrigerators manufactured after 2009. This replacement filter is tested and certified to nsf/ansi standard 42 and 53 for the reduction of at least 95% of contaminants and substances including chlorine, lead, mercury, and alachlor. It is located at the top right of the fresh food compartment and was designed as a “push/push” style filter, making it incredibly easy to replace.
The Frigidaire PureSource 3 TM ice and water filter system is tested and certified to NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53 for the reduction of claims.
All Frigidaire water filters have specially treated carbon that uses physical and chemical filtration to remove particles and microscopic contaminants from our water
Frigidaire WF3CB Puresource 3 Filter deals:
Frigidaire WF3CB Puresource 3 Filter review scores
The Frigidaire WF3CB pure source 3 replacement ice & water filter is used to replace water filters in Frigidaire side-by-side refrigerators manufactured after 2009.